lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

#8

My dream it was clearly a nightmare, I thought in the morning, a very stupid one for sure. And trying to convince myself of that and trying to feel better and less heart trembled and breath quavered I left bed, left the room with him sleeping, went in the kitchen for some coffee and easy bird lectures.
Mind control was related to the caledonians during medieval times, my boredom took me to think how awesome it would be to be controlled by an almost brainless bird. The possible nonsense horseplay I would end up doing getting away with it or at least not caring about the consequences. Because, if I was completely under its influence then the extreme noncare of the animal condition would be something to taste. If I ever had the chance, I thought, no doubts I would want to be filmed or have some kind of record of those circunstancies. In that very right moment, I pictured myself back home watching some family footage tapes with Nancy, both laughing to death. I didn’t know why she and that whole situation came into my mind, clearly even friendship was over between us months before this trip. Nancy was a nutcase for sure. Wondered about the way Anthony would like her or not. She always used to have a thing for birds, a thing that I have not understood back in those days. She would never ever eat chicken but could have a whole red meat steak without hesitation. She had some wacky story about how birds were going to be sent to space in 2050 which she would come up with no matter who was listening. At the begging of our relationship I founded it funny and used to believe she was just trying to play eccentric but then,one of those clear afternoons, I could understand she was being serious about it. Every time she started the not a single true fact in all the twenty minutes speech, I felt embarrassed. Better without her and no doubts about it, she had really messed me up. Though in her defense I have always said, her sense of humor was flawless. I wonder if she knows I am still in Latvia.

No hay comentarios: