viernes, 17 de septiembre de 2010

#6

That night I dreamt about the library, about the librarian and about him. He was reading an enchanting and clever love story about two crows, he said. And asked me if I minded him to read aloud some lines for me like he has done before thousands of times, I was pleased. His voice was so lively tenderly clear the same way his looks and I listened with surrender to his very every each words. About the crow love story I don’t remember a thing but, that at one moment, the protagonists were in the middle of a human crowd trying to get out and fly away together somewhere high. That was when the librarian appeared and spoke in English but a little bit like squawking and said that there was no way we could get away from it all without suffer. He gave us the books we took in reality that afternoon and left them there for us. We danced because we knew it was over. And suffer was what was going to be going and going on.

No hay comentarios: