martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

#4

The following dawning, the noise of a bird like thrown up with no direction at all that happened to came inside the room by the window left opened, crashed into a wall, then the cealing and woke us up both. Anthony slowly proudly entered in the room with balance of a master and as soon as it appeared to be completely seen by the other one, the broken crow, it suddenly found its way out, disappeared completely.
What was that all about, what was that all about? - I screamed to him.
It looked like our Anthony had some kind of power over this other bird and that was hilarious. But then, I felt pleased we were again able to continue resting.
I didn’t know the reason we slept that long. When I woke up, Anthony was standing in the window staring at me then at him them at me again, till it finally decided to continue staring at him sleeping still sleeping.
I had a strong headache and I guessed it sure had to be with the oversleep hangover. I prepared our breakfast and then went into the room to woke him up. He was awake already and looking at Anthony back this time. They are connecting, he’s finally making friends, I thought.
His cup of coffee wasn’t empty when he put in it some analgesics and said he didn’t remember having such a horrible headache for very very long months. Then he said;
Anthony was looking ahead at me, have you realized when you came in? -I knew I haven’t but it was true, I realized then. They were both looking concentrated straight at each other.
Because we weren’t feeling our best we knew a plan for the day was what we needed.
After Bendiks, we thought that if we trained Anthony, it would be able to say at least something. But Anthony would never say the word we tried to repeat for the entire day from its late very begining to its tired end. The word was croud and no other word would come out from our mouths.

No hay comentarios: